Rough Trade Shops
Magazine - Issue 7
The very autumnal Issue 7 of Rough Trade Magazine contains the following treats for your eyes and...hands?
• An interview with D.D Dumbo conducted in the back seat of his car in his home town of Castlemaine, Australia.
• Fantastic reviews of our top 10 albums of the month by Rough Trade's Delia Sparrow
• Jack Sills of Light in the Attic speaks of his love for 90s lowrider culture in LA
• Writer Craig Taylor reviews cult book The Return of the Soldier by Rebecca West• Elizabeth Skadden is interviewed about her fascinating life by Rough Trade's John Webb
• Ricky Gervais (yes, THE Ricky Gervais) is interviewed about the music that shaped his life by Liv Siddall
• Jof Owen discusses his fear of brains• A funny Skype convo between Jack and James of Ultimate Painting and Sean Yeaton from Parquet Courts
• Brian Boone's "Entries on Rolling Stone's Top 500 Albums of all Time List Whose Titles Sound like Fart Jokes"
• A love letter to Bruce Springsteen by Rough Trade's Gaz Moore
• A convo between cute brothers Michael and Brian of The Lemon Twigs, photographed in a park near the shop by Anna Victoria Best
• Jonathan Richman responds to a question about the importance of French musicians
• A piece about our Label of the Month Trouble in Mind by writer Marc Masters
• An interview with Honnda by Rough Trade West's Tom McDowell
• A horoscope from Sunflower Bean, very much worth a read.
• A comic by Daniel Brereton inspired by the melancholy of Arthur Russell